So I’m a few days late with this post this month, but I finally have our February meal plan completely done. I’ve actually had our plan done for over a week now, I just haven’t had time to sit down and write my post outlining everything. This month I am including dinners that we loved last month plus a bunch of new ideas that I’m super excited about. If you want to see another meal plan check out my January Meal Plan.
February Meal Plan
February Eating Seasonally
According to Punxsutawney Phil we are in for 6 more weeks of winter. I for one am completely OK with this. Winter means squashes, greens, and potatoes are in peak season and I love it.
I’m determined this month to convince my son that he likes sweet potatoes. He loved them when he was really little but now that toddler stubborness is kicking into full swing. His new favorite thing is to say “bleck” before he ever takes a bite of anything. Stay tuned for my post about how I’m convincing him to overcome his picky eating ways.
February Meal Plan
1. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
2. Roast with sweet potatoes and carrots
4. Super Bowl Party
5. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with Broccoli and Brown Rice
6. Skillet Enchiladas
7. Family Night
8.Stromboli- turkey & cheese with homemade whole wheat pizza dough
9. Pesto Chicken with zucchini and spaghetti squash
10. BBQ Chicken Pizza
12. Chicken Ranch Burritos
13. Sheet pan Steak and Veggies
14. Valentine’s Day
15. Turkey Meatballs in marinara with whole wheat pasta
16. Greek Lemon Chicken gyros with Tzatziki sauce
17. Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
19. Spinach Mozzarella Stuffed chicken with roasted veggies
20. Lemon butter tilapia with lemon rosemary roasted potatoes
21. Family Night
22. Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti with Sausage
23. Turkey Goulash
24. Steak Burrito Bowls
26. One Pan Garlic Parmesan veggies and sausage
27. Turkey burger sliders
28. Family Night
Every Wednesday we have what we call “Family Night” where my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, niece, and grandmother-in-law all get together with my family and we have dinner and watch movies. We usually all take turns making something for dinner so usually figure out what everyone is in the mood for then we decide what to make.
If you want to know exactly how I make our monthly meal plans with over 30 pages of downloadable printables and info!